Thursday, January 8, 2009

A lot of catching up!















































I never posted all of our fun Christmas activities, and adventures. I had plans of posting as we
went, but busyness took over. We had lots of Matt's family here for the holidays. We had a great time. Matt's brother Mark came with his son Cash who is three days older than Brinley. I don't know if I believe in astrological signs, or personalities being based on the position of the sun and moon : ), but those two are definitely from the same something( maybe Mars)!


I think I'll skip all the fun details of Christmas but I'll post some cute pictures. We were so glad they could all come and join us in our favorite time of year.

Also my Birthday was on Tuesday. When my family asked me what I wanted for dinner, I told them I wanted a good big breakfast. So we went to The Original Pancake House in Aliante Station. YUMMY! Thanks for a fun Birthday!

6 comments:

Katy Truman said...

Happy Birthday Faith!! Looks like you guys had a fun holiday!!

Alison said...

Did you cut your hair between the Santa picture and your pancake dinner picture? It looks cute short!
Hope you had a good birthday-I guess you're not the squirty little sister anymore are you? =)
As far as the astrological signs business, I think you're on to something. I've thought that about Kate and her friend Grace that are one day apart for years. There has to be something to it...
By the way-Happy Birthday Brinley! We love you!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday.
Looks like you had a great christmas.

Fausett Family said...

I guess your hair really had gotten long. Happy Birthday again and also happy birthday to Brinley! See you tomorrow.

Nicole Cave said...

I always forget how young you are...26!! You act alot more mature for your age. Happy Birthday!!

Heidi said...

Looks like a great Christmas. Oh and a happy late Birthday - you're so young! And I'm loving the new haircut.