Friday, December 19, 2008

Yep, it snowed!







Well, I've lived in Vegas nearly my whole life and I only remember it snowing a few times. And never like this. We had a full on blizzard( okay, in Vegas terms). We even had a snow day! The girls thought it was so cool. It was. And I'm guessing it won't happen again in a long time! Matt even helped them build a mini snowman. Now, if only it could have been a week later. How fun would a white Christmas have been! Hope you are all having a fun Christmas season.






6 comments:

Katy Truman said...

Merry Christmas Faith!! I hope you and your family have a great Christmas!

Lisa said...

That should put you in the christmas spirit

Alison said...

Come on up to Highland and I'll give you a white Christmas! We would love it! =)

LeAnn said...

It was fun while it lasted! We'll have to head up the mountain to play in the snow again soon!
Glad we can be blogging buddies now!

Unknown said...

Hi Faith! Wasn't the snow so fun?? And as much as I would envy that invitation to Highland (what a glorious place!), the beautiful thing about Vegas snow is we almost never have to shovel the silly stuff! (sweep maybe, but never shovel!)

My real reason for writing, though, is I've been dying to know if your daughter - the one who was keeping her requests to Santa a secret so you could ALL be surprised - got anything on her list! Every mom in the universe has at least one experience like that one!

Swing by my blog and fill me in on the details!

brightonislove said...

I think I am one of the only people that was NOT happy about snow in las vegas. haha. I have plenty of it here. BUT....you need to read my blog!