


Payton turned one yesterday. I cannot believe it. This girl's first year of life has flown by sooo fast. She is such a sweet, funny baby. I cannot imagine my life without her, or remember life before her. She is certainly worth those three months of bed rest! We love you Payton.
P.S Candace, thanks so much for capturing her birthday in these adorable pictures, love you!






6 comments:
Happy Birthday Payton! Has it really been a year? Time has a way of sneaking up on us.
I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up. I know we all say it, but where the heck does the time go?
Thanks for dropping by my blog and saying "Hi!" You know how much we love to get comments from our friends!
(And guess what? Despite the fact that I have Elk Horn Stakers to my immediate west and Elk Horn Stakers to my immediate east, MY family is still in Tule Springs stake! Crazy ol' world, in't it?
Faithie.....i'm getting ready to begin my day at work for your hubby and i'm checking my fave blogs. Payton looks the same as she did in the office the other day for lunch. What a beautiful family you have. I couldn't be prouder of the way you have grown into a beautiful young and strong woman. I also love Mattie and only wish the best for your fam. Too mushy? Off to work i go! Love you all, Michele
So cute! Happy Birthday beautiful girl! One year always goes by WAY too fast!
PS(My mom told me my 3 month old weighs as much as your 1 year old.....hee hee)
Congrats on a gorgeous family Faith!
Didn't that year go fast? I can't my Tanner is 14 months. Love those pictures of Payton, what a great idea with the cake!
Wow! I guess it really has been a year. She is so cute! And what a fun idea to take pictures eating her cake. I might have to steal that idea. Hope you are enjoying the holidays!
Post a Comment