
Brinley is finally potty trained. She has been the most stubborn girl when it's come to this. I've been trying for a year. She has been in and out of interest for the matter. But in the last few weeks, it's finally clicked. She still insists I do all the work. She won't go without me, wants me to wipe, wash hands, ext. , but hey, one day at a time. I was SO done with two kids in diapers.
The only problem with panties has been she likes to wear them Urkel style, pulled up to her chest practically.( I know real cute) Tonight she was getting very upset at her panties and pants and screaming, they're falling, I'm not a rock star! I didn't know what she meant, but apparently all the rock stars Brinley knows wear low rise jeans and undies, and that was not going to work for her. Oh, that girl. She keeps me laughing (and sometimes ready to pull my hair out) always!






7 comments:
Brinley is so cute! I miss you guys! It seems forever since I've seen you:(! I here that you are moving and that you will be working at Rain!
Congrats on tha potty training and I hope to see you soon.
That's the funniest . . . "I'm not a rock star!" I love it. Too cute! Congrats on tht potty training. I'm anxiously waiting not having two kids in diapers too.
Hilarious. "Rock star" must be a new thing because Rex says stuff about being a rock star too. I think it might be from Sid the Science Kid on PBS.
As for potty training at our house it is not going well. Rex still refuses to go #2 in the potty and will not move or sit down after he has down it in his diaper. AHHH, what to do. He will pee but only at my prompting, he never tells me he needs to go.
Brinley sounds like a hand full. It is so funny when we have a glimps through the eyes of our children.
Potty training is always a big obstacle and it's so nice to get through it. The problem I have at our house is Mason who always puts his underwear on backwards - you'd think it would be uncomfortable!
I am still doing most of the work for Maddy and she has been out of diapers for a good 6 months. The rock star is hilarious. They pick up on the funniest things. Maddy can pick out Hannah Montanna anywhere we go, and we don't even have cable. Who knows where they learn these things.
I love my little Brinley! Sorry-you're not going to get any sympathy from me! In my eyes the girl can do no wrong! =)
Post a Comment