Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Number Three to my little Brinley!














I never got a chance to post it last week, but Friday was Brinley's birthday. In some ways I can't believe she's already three. And in others I can barely remember a time in my life without that sweet litle chunk!
I'll never forget the day she entered the world( a little too early). She was so perfect, so tiny. She has kept me on my toes ever since. She was the clingiest baby ever. She has always known what she wants. She is the sweetest, happiest girl. She charms people wherever we go. And she says things everyday that make me laugh til I have tears.
Yesterday when I called her baby, she said( as she usually does) I'm not a baby, I'm a Brinley!( She thinks she's her own category)
I told her she'd always be my baby, even when she grown up, and a Mom. A few minutes later she said,"Mom, when I grow up, I'm not going to be a doctor or a hair doer, I'm going to be your baby again. "
Here's some pictures of her party we had on Saturday. She brought new life to the song, It's my Party, and I'll cry if I want To. She cried when Matt tried to help her knock the pinata, and when we sang to her. She really just wanted to get to the presents she had just opened. Ah, Brinley.

We love you. Happy Birthday!!!












3 comments:

Katy Truman said...

Happy Birthday Brinley!! Looks like she had a fun birthday with lots of friends! You and your mom look great!

Wilcox Crew said...

Cute little Brinley, and you thought she would NEVER even walk all by herself:) So sorry we missed the party. My kids now are constantly saying "do you have your keys? Do you know where your keys are - everytime I say it's time to go somewhere! I will now always check BEFORE waking a sleeping baby. Anyway, I am rambling, but it looks like it was a fun party. We will see you soon when your out of quarantine:)

camille kempton said...

How fun. Brinley is such a cutie and is full of personality! What a joy in your life.