Saturday, February 14, 2009










Last week Matt surprised me and got us tickets to see Heart. I have loved them since I was a kid. We had such a great time, and they were as rockin' as ever I have to say I think Ann Wilson's has got one of the most amazing voices ever. There's just nothing like a good concert. It was almost as fun watching the people there as it was watching them perform. There were a lot of mullets, and a lot of big bleached hair. I always laugh when you can tell someone thought they were in their prime. They often keep their hair from that era in their life.


Thanks honey for a fun night. And thanks to Grandma and Grandpa D&D for watching or girls. You're the best!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay so I know I've seen you a hundred times before. Now I know where...at my school. :) Cute family...oh and I love your name. :)

Heidi said...

I was at the casino and saw the poster for that concert and thought it would be a fun one - my favorite Heart song is "These Dreams."
Sounds like a fun night :)

The Catmull Crowd said...

Cute Blog! YOur Girls are adorable!