Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm back!

















It's been a long time, I know. Many of you have asked if I switched my blog address and not told you. The truth is I let the blog slide the last couple months. We've been busy, busy. I've checked up on some of you other bloggers along the way a little. Anyway, I'm excited to start posting updates and pictures of what we're up to, and comment on yours a bit more too! And I'm excited to get my camera back from Utah. Thanks Pop for sending my camera from Vegas to Utah. Smooth!! : )
We have had a few changes. First, we sold our home, and got another. Our good friends the Kemptons moved to Colorado, and we decided to take their lovely home. We have moved( as many of you know. The joys of real estate!)many times. But I really feel like our new home has felt like home faster than any of our others. I've needed the comfort. And we're all really happy. It's great to still be living in the same ward and school. We did have a month or so where we almost bought a house in a different area. We do miss the Kemptons though! Hope you guys are doing great!
The girls are doing great. Makena learned how to ride her bike without training wheels this week, along with her best friend. She's doing great! She had no interest previously. Actually, she'd yell at us when we asked her if she wanted to try. Here's Makena's funny comment of the day. We were eating a hot dog at Costco and she said, Shouldn't it be Frank's beef, not Beef Franks." We thought that was hilarious.
Brinley is cute as ever. She starts Gymboree school skills next week. I have her signed up for preschool in the fall, so I think it will be good for her, and me too, to start out one day a week in something like this. She makes us laugh all the time. She's definitely half sugar and half spice. I usually know which I'm working with as soon as she wakes up.
Payton is growing too fast! She's running all over the place. And chasing her sisters upstairs when she sees their going up to play. She is finally growing somewhat normal hair, which obviously makes me happy. She is usually a very happy girl, and a sunshine in our home. I just wish shed slow down the growing. She thinks she's one of the big girls, besides the binky she doesn't want to give up completely.
We went to Petapalooza last week, as we always do this time of year. I posted some pictures. Goodbye for now. I'll post very soon... hopefully!!










































































5 comments:

Shalae said...

You have been BUSY!!! Good to see you back!!

Lisa said...

You must be getting really good at moving. Im impressed you have your sanity still after all of this. Its good to hear from you again

Wilcox Crew said...

So glad you're back. Cute pics, can't wait to see the kids in person again. Have a great easter, see you Monday:)

Heidi said...

Glad to see you've returned to the world of blogging - we've missed you!
Did the Kemptons leave the volleyball net? If so we need to have a couples volleyball match!

Nicole Cave said...

Your girls are adorable and growing up!