Thursday, April 30, 2009

Brinley Grace, The Superhero


This morning Brinley and I had a funny conversation. I started a sentence directed at her the same way I've done for months. Here's how it went today.

Me- Brinley, guess what?

Brinley- What?

Me- I love you.

Brinley- I love you too Mommy, of course you love me...I'm Brinley The Grace.

Brinley's always thought she was her own category. Even when she was barely two, and she was figuring out that there were boys and girls. I'd say are you a boy or a girl? She'd reply. I'm a Brinley. Nothing like a little self-confidence, huh?

2 comments:

Smith Family- Puerto Rico Style said...

What a cutie!

Michele Anderson said...

Oh Faithie: I love your lil' family. Are you sure Brinley is not related to me? But then again McKenna and her freakin fun bath sounds a little like me too. A watered down version!!!! Love to you all. Michele