Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bad words




Okay, so occasionally I add on a freakin' to a very exagerative story or phrase. Sometimes I even say it around my kids. No biggie, right. Well, it doesn't sound so appropriate when your six and a half year old says it. Last night while in her bath, Makena said this is a freakin' fun bath. Ya, it just sounds a little different out of a cute front teeth missing mouth. I explained that it's not a nice word, and I wouldn't say it either. She being cute and witty said, "Not unless it's Halloween, and we're talking about Freakin' stein! Oh I love that girl!!

3 comments:

Shalae said...

That is so cute!!! "Freakin stein" I love it. Kids definetly keep you entertained don't they?

Lisa said...

Kids are great.

Heidi said...

Yeah, it's amazing how kids pick up words they hear! Sometimes I hear my 3 year old say something that I've said and I just cringe!