






My baby turned six on Thursday. Wow that's hard to believe! Brinley and I took her McDonalds for lunch and cupcakes for her class. It was fun, and she was so happy to see us! The best part was that after lunch I got to teach Makena and about 30 other first graders how to play four square. It brought back fun memories. I happened to be the four square queen in elementary school! I have battle wounds to prove it.
That night we had a family birthday party with my parents, Kelly, and Brooke and the boys. We missed you Alison. Why did you move away again? Tyson had just broken his arm the day before, and couldn't get in the pool. So of course, he, being Makena's favorite boy cousin,( sorry boys) wouldn't get in either not wanting him to feel bad. We had some of Makena's favorites for dinner. Marinated London Broil steak, and cheesecake. Expensive taste, I know!
Then on Friday she had a sleepover with her two best friends. They played hard, and had a great time. They swam, played games, painted the patio, made pizzas, and giggled- a lot! And of course Brinley had a blast just being in the midst of it.
Makena's such a great girl. We are so proud of her. She's doing wonderfully in first grade, and loves going to church to learn about Choosing the Right. She also has a tendency of being a little naughty, more like mischievous like her Dad. But I think everyone needs a little spice, right?! Happy Birthday Makena!! We love you.

That night we had a family birthday party with my parents, Kelly, and Brooke and the boys. We missed you Alison. Why did you move away again? Tyson had just broken his arm the day before, and couldn't get in the pool. So of course, he, being Makena's favorite boy cousin,( sorry boys) wouldn't get in either not wanting him to feel bad. We had some of Makena's favorites for dinner. Marinated London Broil steak, and cheesecake. Expensive taste, I know!
Then on Friday she had a sleepover with her two best friends. They played hard, and had a great time. They swam, played games, painted the patio, made pizzas, and giggled- a lot! And of course Brinley had a blast just being in the midst of it.
Makena's such a great girl. We are so proud of her. She's doing wonderfully in first grade, and loves going to church to learn about Choosing the Right. She also has a tendency of being a little naughty, more like mischievous like her Dad. But I think everyone needs a little spice, right?! Happy Birthday Makena!! We love you.






2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun-I'm so sad we missed it! We can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks though! Kate and Erin have been talking about it on a daily basis. I can't believe that Makena and Kate are already six. Where did the time go?
Looks like everyone had a great time. Faith you look beautiful as always. You have such a cute family. Glad things are going well for you guys!
Post a Comment