


Okay here are the funnies in my house today.
1. Makena was taking a load of stuff back to her room. Some of which were Brinley's sneakers, which were right under her nose. She looked up at me and said, "Weird, Brinley's shoes smell like bacon".
2. Brinley cried for about 30 minutes this morning after I told her to wear another hairband because the one she chose didn't match. I ignored her tantrum for a while and then went back to see her and said, "Why are you crying honey?" She said, "I forgot, just hold me". I did.
3. Payton has decided she's afraid of the cat. I have no idea why. Probably because she so rarely comes out. But today the cat, very quietly walked by her, and Payton let out a blood curdling scream and crawled her little behind to me as fast as she could. This is funny because she lets the dogs lick her fingers after she eats, gross I know.
Gotta love these kids!






6 comments:
Cute girls. I love that Makena things sneakers smell like bacon.
I love my nieces! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
Those stories gave me a good laugh, so thanks I needed it. I am glad that your blog is up and running again!
love you!
How funny - I love that Brinley cried for so long, she forgot why she was crying in the first place!
Faith, I was so excited when I came across your name on my friend Brighton's blog, it's been a while since you moved out of our ward, but it so nice to see that things seem to be going really well. Your girls are beautiful!! I still remember when you had Makena. I can't believe you have had two more! Take care!
Post a Comment