


Well, it's finally over. My last couple months have been spent fretting, planning and almost solely thinking about our school's Fall Festival. I am the co-president of our PTSO this year. Although the President's been out on bed rest, and then the last month with her baby. I really jumped into this position with two feet. I've now realized I'm either a really brave, giving Mother, or just really stupid! Fall Festival went great all in all. It seems like kind of a blur. Everything came together. And we raised a lot of money for the school. It was definitely funny thinking of what a change it was this year, opposed to last. Last year I went to Fall Festival in a wheel chair( on bed rest with Payton). This year I was running around crazy! I posted some pictures of my Duck and Puppy. Makena was off playing too busy to have her picture taken.
I also put up a cute picture of our good friends Rob and Candace. They were incredibly helpful. Candace helped me out together prizes( only 7000, right Candace). And they even watched our kids after so Matt could come back to help with the cleanup. Love you guys. Big thanks also to my wonderful Mom who entertained the girls there.
We also had our Primary Program this weekend, which took lots of planning and time. Makena and her friend Coy sang together. I am so proud of her. She sang right out, and didn't sound nervous at all. It was such a cute program. It's always my favorite Sunday service of the year.
We also had our Primary Program this weekend, which took lots of planning and time. Makena and her friend Coy sang together. I am so proud of her. She sang right out, and didn't sound nervous at all. It was such a cute program. It's always my favorite Sunday service of the year.
I'm now ready to focus a bit more on my family, read a good book, and enjoy Fall!






9 comments:
Hey Matt & Faith. I told Matt I was going to comment on your blog. It was good to see you Saturday night at the Party & Haunted House.
Keep in touch...check out our blog.
Yeah for you! I'm so glad it's all over. Now you can actually enjoy Halloween this Friday (and enjoy raiding their candy bags too!)
I tried calling you back. Glad you will be back to normal and maybe now we can get together. My kids are on track break starting next week. Hope you have an awesome Halloween.
You are awfully brave for getting so involved in the PTSO. But I'm glad you did so the rest of us can breath easier. You did a great job on both the fall festival and the primary program!
Way to go Faith!! You are so talented though and such a great mom. Have a Happy Halloween!!
You are too cute! That is what friends are for right. (next time make sure to ask me if you should do PTSO) hahhaa Ill even call and act like I am you. You did a great job on it all! It was a huge success with a fun Faith flare!!
Wow, I'll bet that took a lot of planning and time. Way to go! I would have to say that you did it because you are a giving wonderful mom and not because you are crazy.
Wow! Im impressed, how do you keep up with everything.
Post a Comment