Monday, November 3, 2008

Baby Trouble!





Oh, I love this girl. She's funny, cuddly, mischievous and into everything! She is my first child to feel the need to unload every cabinet, drawer, toilet paper roll, you name it! And most days I find it hilarious as she darts to her desired mess making opportunity, but today I could only think come on already! Lately she says a lot of Da Da, daw(dog), hi( in a cute Texan accent, and this cute, but crazy, clearing her throat sound. Love you Payton!

7 comments:

Shalae said...

Faith it sounds like your Payton is my Ella. Just into everything! I would like to say it gets easier, but I'm not out of this making messes stage YET! I hope it comes soon!

Heidi said...

Ha, Tanner loves to unroll the toilet paper too and it makes him so happy it's hard to get mad at them right?

Lisa said...

I thought that it was completly normal for a baby to destroy everything. You have missed out.

Katy Truman said...

Drake is into everything too! Hope your having a great week.

hendricks14 said...

I think it is number 3. Maddy has definitely been my destructive child. She went out of town with her dad and I was amazed how fast my house cleaned up and stayed clean. But I missed her so much. I guess I am stuck with the mess!

Nicole Cave said...

Chanel has been my child to do this...maybe it has something to do with #3!!!

camille kempton said...

She looks way to cute to get into trouble. I bet Matt is doing it and blaming it on her.