Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary!



I'm a day late, but Happy Anniversary. Yesterday Matt and I celebrated our seven year wedding anniversary. My Mom took the girls overnight on Saturday. We had a lovely, no kid time. In some ways it has gone by so fast, and in others in feels like we've been married forever. Thank you for always keeping things interesting. You always know how to make me laugh. You have given me such beautiful girls. I love our life together. Here's to many more years and beyond. Here's my top ten reasons why marrying Matt was a good idea.


1. He is a great person to talk too. He has a way of making everyone he talks to feel important.

2. He is a great head massuse.

3. He's a great Dad.

4. He's got the cutest nose, which all of our daugters have inherited.

5. He says the craziest stuff. Sometimes I worry what will come out of his mouth, but it always keeps me on my toes.

6. He's a great kisser.

7. He loves me with all is heart and soul, and tells me all the time.

8. Even when he's grouchy, he's funny.

9. I love that he loves his daughters so much, and doesn't mind being WAY outnumbered.

10. He loves the Lord, and knows all we have and are is because of the Gospel.
Oh ya, and Matt, you are my best friend! I love you.

7 comments:

Faith said...

To my Beautiful wife Faith.
Being married to you is like living in the perfect fairytale, we rarely argue, in fact I argue with my self more than I do you, we are best friends and soul mates, I still get chills when we hold hands and kiss, and you are the most caring and compassionate Mother to our 3 wonderful daughters. You make me a very happy man, Thanks for all you do.

Matt

Alison said...

Faith isn't the only one that's glad she married you! I can't believe it's been 7 years already-plus as far as Kate's concerned Matt is the funniest person in our family. (Followed closely by Brinley) =)

Fausett Family said...

You guys are so sweet together. Happy Anniversary!!

Heidi said...

Happy belated anniversary guys! Glad you got a night away from the kids!

John and Heather Davis said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! It's amazing how time flies when you are spending it with the one you love and also how you cant always recall the moments before they were in your life, because it seems that they have just always been there. 7 years down and an ETERNITY to go!

Candace & Brandon said...

Happy 7th Anniversary to you guys!!

Michele Anderson said...

Oh, how cute the two of you are. And, Faith i too think Matt is funny and a great man. I'm so happy for the two of you and how your lives have formed. I love you both! Michele