Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm itching to have the blog up and going again! I didn't realize I was so addicted to checking up on everyone I was until I lost all my links and couldn't as easily. As you can see I had to start over(Ug) so bare with me. We had an eventful week. Our ward split, which will actually be a nice change I think. It had gotten to be over 750 people. Matt and I recieved new callings. I am the Primary Secretary, and Matt is the new Ward Mission Leader. We're both excited and a little nervous for something new.
I have lots of pictures to post. I'll try to get them up in the next couple days. Busy week with PTSO, new callings, gymnastics, hair cients, teething etc! I just wanted to post something to let everyone who's asked know I'm back!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Great to have you back Faith! Now that we're no longer in the same ward it will be nice to stay in touch this way! Blog looks great and my email once you go private:
dixonha@yahoo.com

Jill Johnson said...

Yea!! I wondered what you did with that crazy blog. put me on your list. jnjohnson3@yahoo.com

Fausett Family said...

We've been wondering what happened with you guys and your ward. I'm really going to call soon. I promise.
bsfausett@hotmail.com

The land of Vegas said...

That is much better. I love the black and white. Your kids are beautiful. I'll join the line up to join the happenings of your life. I understand what you were saying about the addition of blogging. I love it.
clemjunk@cox.net

p.s. congrats on the new callings. You two will be busy.

Shalae said...

Those pictures are fantastic! Candace is very talented, but the photo subjects are adoreable to begin with! I think I already emailed you but here it is again: shalaebarney@yahoo.com

Alison said...

Woo Hoo! I like the new blog! So glad to hear your ward finally split. Brooke told me it was getting totally crazy. Congrats on the new calling. Just when you thought you were busy...