Friday, September 19, 2008

Sisters


I love watching my three girls play. It makes me so happy seeing them be together. Makena and Brinley play hard, fight hard, hug hard, love hard. And Payton watches them just so wanting to be part of the action. She's getting real close! The bond between the three of them is amazing. Their's nothing like sisters. All of their personalities are so different. I'm so lucky God has given me these three beautiful angels. I couldn't imagine life without them. ( Here's a picture my friend Candace took of them the end of July.)




6 comments:

Amanda Finlinson said...

So cute! That makes me very excited to see my next little girl! I have been a little scared to have three daughters, but seeing these cute girls gives me hope!

Also, if you go private, my email is amanda_finlinson@hotmail.com

brightonislove said...

Your girls are so cute!!!

if you do go private my email is
brightonislove@gmail.com

id LOVE to be added :)

camille kempton said...

What an adorable pic! Of course you had the best photgrapher.(We love Candace!)

Hang in there with the blog. They can certainly be both fun and frustrating.
Our email...rkempton1@cox.net
I need yours by the way.

Jamie Lynn said...

Great pictures! Love the one of the three of them, and look how cute the two of you are! We miss you guys! Hope all is well!

John and Heather Davis said...

This picture of the three of them is so precious! Candace is the best!!!!

The land of Vegas said...

I think I need to get to know this Candice. Those are beautiful pictures.