





I never had a chance to do it on her birthday, but Makena turned 7 last week. Happy Birthday Mak! How time flies. She is such a kind, funny, sweet girl. It's funny when your kids start turning ages that you feel like weren't very long ago for yourself!
She's been growing her hair out to donate for the last year and a half. She was so brave, and ready for it. She had eight inches to donate. But it was hard for me, even as a hairstylist. She looks so cute! And I'm very proud of her. Some child out there will have such a pretty haircolor! : )






2 comments:
Where does time go? I can't believe she is 7! I love reading your updates
Happy Birthday! Elena had so much fun. Makena's hair looks so cute. It's an easy thing that our young girls can do and it makes them feel so good.
Post a Comment