Sunday, December 20, 2009

Grateful

Payton's 2nd Birthday

Tree Decorating

All the cousins on Thanksgiving


Kelly and I on Thankgiving




Makenas's new room



We are in a place of gratitute. Like many of you, we have had a challenging year. It's been full of the unknown, frustration, financial strains and hard desisions. But through it all we are ending the year on a high note. We've chosen happy. Happy because we have so much. We've got an amazing family of three healthy, happy, high-spirited girls that fill our life with joy and excitement. We're also grateful for a solid, loving marriage. It's wonderful to have a relationship where we still have lots of fun together(when we get to be together : )), and make eachother laugh. We've got a great extended family who we love dearly, and who loves us too. I feel blessed to have some incredible friends, who we can count on for anything. Our blessings and opportnities go on and on. I'm truly grateful for the truthfullness of the Gospel in my life and the comforts and guidance of the Spirit. I'm grateful for the reason for Christmas, our Savior Jesus Christ. We want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas. It is such a great season to remember all we have.





4 comments:

Lisa said...

You truely have some amazing blessings in your life. I can't believe your baby is 2

Chris & Rheon said...

I can not believe how much your two younger girls look alike. So glad to hear that everything is going well for you all and I hope you have a wonderful Holiday!!!

Jamie Lynn said...

You have many wonderful blessings in your life! I still can't believe you seemed so much younger than me when we were growing up, and now you are a gorgeous mother of THREE! Not to mention, a friend! ;) Have a wonderful holiday!!!

Alison said...

We love you too! I'm glad you choose happy! You are 5 of the happiest people we know. Oh, and Matt is the funniest person in the family according to Kate! =)