Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I know, I know!

























Okay, so it's been a while. I have lots of catch up to do. Maybe I'll do it a piece at a time. Summer has gone by so fast. Well. the last seven weeks have gone by fast, not necessarily the days! Anyone else have the sound of blood curdling screams coming from sisters who cannot live with or without each other? One moment from the next room I hear I love you sissy. You are my best friend, and the next I hear,"MOM, she pulled my hair out, scratched my eyes, and pushed me down. "(Sometimes it's one of these, sometimes all in one breath.) Anyway poor Payton doesn't know what to think. She watches, joins in, whatever it takes.


We've had fun swimming, hanging out with friends, and up until this point, being excited for a vacation. I've taken up running the last several months. I've been preparing for a 10k Aug. 15th. But now I've exceeded the mileage for this, so I'm just working on my time. And I think I've decided to do the Salt Lake half- marathon. I'm kind of scared I just put that on print! I've only got a little over a month to train. I am looking forward to running on the beach on our trip.


I'll post some pictures of the last couple months!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Well I can see you've been working on your tan - you look great! I'm glad you updated since we don't get to see you guys!

Love the pics Candace did - beautiful! Someday I will have to have her take some of my kids!

Michele Anderson said...

Oh Faithie....i'm so proud of you. What an undertaking - a marathon...really? You go girl!
Michele

Alison said...

School starts in exactly 30 days. If anyone asks, YES, I am counting down.
I really hope you decide to run the 1/2. Hurry and register so you'll be commited! =) Can't wait to see you guys!

Jamie Lynn said...

YAY! I love to see new posts from you! Glad you are doing so well and having a great summer. And, unfortunately I do know that sound....girls that are close in age, love each other very much but fight too! Sisters! Lots of luck with the marathon.....you are very brave (or crazy!!!!)!